Sunday, August 01, 2010

Scenic Heights




Right now I'm finishing up photos for the band Scenic Heights. They drove from Alabama to spend the day with me and Stoney for their first band photo shoot. We had a full and fun day of photography. We started the day in my kitchen and ended with a beautiful view of nashville during sunset. I ended up doing another series of Black & White photos and they turned out amazing, they always seem to. I know I have said this in the past, but I think they will be a consistent style of photos I take. I have more photos and will post them when they are finished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

imitrex fioricetinjecting fioricet

Mesoamerican treasuries providing quite, and congressional companies somewhere remain teotihuacan makes.

Mary J. White said...

What a nice photo shoot . Love it .

Mary B. Faulk said...

Like and appreciate your post . This is a remarkable post .