Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding Photos From Ireland











































All photos from Ireland are done! The wedding photos turned out to be beautiful. One of the highlights from the big day was shooting the girls. They got ready at a Bed & Breakfast out in the country. I have never been to a B&B but this is exactly what I imagined one in Ireland to look like. I could have spent all day shooting there but we only had a couple hours, I feel like I made the best of my time.

The trip was way more that just a cool experience. I truly feel like I was accepted as part of the family. So, enjoy the photos of my new family in Ireland!

Check out the rest of the photos at www.daywedding.igcphotography.com

2 comments:

Linda said...

I like wedding photo . Very interesting to see these wedding photography .

Carol B. Way said...

Amazing these ireland wedding photos .